Netting systems are common in this field along with spectator systems.
NK Sports Cricket
ICC Official On Twitter
Areas To Think About
Below read frequently asked questions and have a look at our illustration to help you with areas to think about.
What must I consider in the specifications of a sports system?
- This depends on the complexity of the project, however common points are:
- Proximity of fence line to the playing area
- Height of fence
- Sport being played (hard ball or soft ball sports)
- Is the fence also acting as a security perimeter?
- Are there minimum performance criteria to apply?
What are Ballcatches and how are they different from Ballstops?
- Ballcatches are used to retain high flying balls, preventing them from leaving the pitch area and so limit nuisance and damage to neighbouring properties.
- Heights typically range from 8.0 to 12.0m.
- Ballstops are used to retain low level balls from leaving the pitch boundary. Ballstops are available in varying levels of rigidity – the suitability of which is governed by the assessment of the frequency and force of impact.
- Heights typically range from 3.0 – 6.0m.
Previous locations we have installed our NK Sports Cricket range at, along with related products are below:
NK Sports Products for Cricket:
Related products are listed below,
Click on any product to find further details.
We have installed at:
Our systems have been installed at the following venues: