NK Sports MUGA
NK Sports MUGA (Multi Use Games Areas). Height of fence should be a minimum of 3m.No run offs are typical in this type of installation, so impact resistant perimeters are required. Consideration should be given to use of options and in perimeter recesses for goal areas, thus maximising the playing surface. Again cross surface training is common in this scenario involving multiple sports.
Areas To Think About
Below read frequently asked questions and have a look at our illustration to help you with areas to think about.
Click to enlarge.
What height of fence do I require?
- This depends on the sport & usage of the fencing system:
- Playgrounds: 1.2m
- Tennis: 2.7 – 3.0m
- MUGA: 3.0 – 6.0m
- Soccer: 3.0 – 6.0m
- Hockey: 3.0 – 6.0m
What must I consider in the specifications of a sports system?
- This depends on the complexity of the project, however common points are:
- Proximity of fence line to the playing area
- Height of fence
- Sport being played (hard ball or soft ball sports)
- Is the fence also acting as a security perimeter?
- Are there minimum performance criteria to apply?
What are Ballcatches and how are they different from Ballstops?
- Ballcatches are used to retain high flying balls, preventing them from leaving the pitch area and so limit nuisance and damage to neighbouring properties.
- Heights typically range from 8.0 to 12.0m.
- Ballstops are used to retain low level balls from leaving the pitch boundary. Ballstops are available in varying levels of rigidity – the suitability of which is governed by the assessment of the frequency and force of impact.
- Heights typically range from 3.0 – 6.0m.
Previous locations we have installed our NK Sports MUGA range at, along with related products are below:
NK Sports Products for Multi Sports:
Related products are listed below,
Click on any product to find further details.